Cherry makes it easy to spread your payments out over time. Get approved in seconds and choose between flexible plans tailored to your budget, up to 24 monthly payments! No hassle, no paperwork, and applying won’t affect your credit score.
- Simply ask to pay with Cherry when checking out and we will take care of the rest. Your Cherry approvals can only be used here at Ladybelle MedSpa, so be sure to take advantage of this great service.
Click for more information.
Pay for health and wellness care at over 225,000 enrolled providers across the nation. Once you’ve applied, you can use it again and again at any location that accepts Care Credit.
- With shorter term financing options of 6, 12, 18, or 24 months no interest is charged on purchases of $200 or more when you make the minimum monthly payments and pay the full amount due by the end of the promotional period. If you do not, interest is charged from the original purchase date.
United Medical Credit is here to assist applicants to finance their healthcare procedures hassle-free. Through our network of competitive healthcare-focused lending partners, our friendly associates are able to provide you with optimal financing options as soon as today!
- Once your application is completed, it will be reviewed by several healthcare-focused lending partners. In some cases, you will be notified immediately after you submit your application if you are pre-qualified. In other cases, it could take up to one business day for us to notify you of your pre-qualification. Our friendly associates will contact you to clearly explain the terms of your financing and help you choose the optimal option for your needs.
Cash or Check
We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express
We accept personal checks, cashier’s checks, money orders, or cash. A $35 fee will be applied for any returned checks. A valid credit card number must be on file for any checks that are paid after a service is received.
We do not participate with any insurance companies, cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
- We understand that a situation may arise that could force you to cancel or postpone your surgery. Please understand that such changes affect not only our surgeon but other patients as well. Our surgeon’s time, as well as that of the operating room staff, is a precious commodity. We request your courtesy and concern.
- At the time of scheduling your surgery, a non-refundable $250 deposit of the surgeon’s fee is required to reserve the operating room time. The remaining balance of the surgeon’s fee is due one (1) week prior to the date of your surgery.
- If cancellation occurs within one (1) week prior to the surgery date, you will be responsible for 25% of the total surgeon’s fee in addition to the $250 initial deposit.
- If revisionary procedures are necessary within the first year, the surgeon’s fee will be reduced accordingly, if all patient appointments were kept and all recommended post-operative treatments were followed.
Enjoy Your Cosmetic Experience in Orange County
- Arrive early to relax and enjoy the beaches Orange County has to offer
- Vacation and stay for a few days before and/or after your procedure before returning home
- Nearby airports are John Wayne Airport (SNA), Long Beach Airport (LGB), and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- With our traveling program, our team can assist you with recommendations on places to stay and things to do, as well as aftercare and support services. Please contact us today for more information