Restorative Neck Complex
This next-generation skin tightener for neck and décolleté firming treatments was specifically formulated to address the unique challenges of the delicate skin below the chin and above the chest, such as crepey skin and photo-aged discoloration accumulated over time. This elegant neck and décolleté skincare formulation incorporate TriHex Technology®.
- Improves the appearance of crepey skin, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Minimizes the appearance of redness and discoloration.
- Helps increase skin hydration.
- Works with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen.
- Supports the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Works synergistically with neck tightening, toning, and pigmentation removal procedures.
Use one pump twice daily in the morning and evening.
Size: 1.7 Fl. Oz. 50 mL
Patented TriHex Technology®: U.S. Patent No 10,286,030
Apply 1 pump to the neck and décolleté using upward strokes, morning and evening.
In this open‐label, nonrandomized study, eligible subjects under‐went one screening visit, one radiofrequency (RF) microneedling procedure, and follow‐up visits on post‐treatment days 3, 7, 30, and 90. Subjects were instructed to apply one product to the neck for 2 weeks prior to treatment (Regenerating Skin Nectar) and 7 days post‐treatment (Regenerating Skin Nectar). On post‐treatment Day 7, subjects switched to the other product (Restorative Neck Complex) until the end of the study. At each visit, subject and investigator questionnaires were completed and standardized digital images were obtained.
Subject Improvement Questionnaire:
- All (100%) subjects at post‐treatment Day 30 reported an improvement in wrinkles, elasticity, smoothness, skin tone, youthfulness, and overall skin quality. 90% reported an improvement in the glow.
- Post‐treatment Day 90, all (100%) subjects reported an improvement in elasticity, glow, smoothness, skin tone, youthfulness, and overall skin quality.
- 90% reported an improvement in wrinkles.
- 100% of subjects were satisfied with the products at post‐treatment Day 90.
*Female subjects (N=10) with a mean age of 51.3years (range, 44 ‐ 59years) completed the study.
- TriHex Technology® – A blend of active peptides and key ingredients that works with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen and support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2 – Supports the natural production of elastin and tightens the appearance of the skin.
- Plantain Leaf – Supports the natural production of collagen.
- Phytoene, Phytofluene & Niacinamide – Potent antioxidants that address pigmentary concerns to minimize the appearance of redness and photo-aged skin.
- Flax Seed Extract – A powerhouse of omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants that increase natural hyaluronic acid levels to help restore and lock in hydration while nourishing and softening the skin.
- Dill Extract – Natural antioxidant that reinforces the skin’s elasticity and firmness.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C13-C15 Alkane, Squalane, C12-16 Alcohols, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Phosphatidylserine, Oleuropein, Ceramide NP, Linum Usitatissimum (linseed) Seed Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Betaine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Phospholipids, Bentonite, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Sucrose Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue use after a procedure?
Restorative Neck Complex is intended for daily use as well as can be used post-procedure. If using post-procedure, please use as directed by your health care provider.
Can this be used on all skin types?
Yes, it is formulated to be used on all skin types (oily, combination, dry). If you have specific skin concerns, please consult with your health care provider.
Why do I need a separate neck cream?
The skin on the neck & décolleté is often overlooked and is very different from the skin on the face. The skin on the neck is sensitive, thinner, and requires more moisture since it has fewer oil glands than the face. It has a tendency to constantly be exposed to the sun, resulting in amplified aging and greater pigmentary changes. It, therefore, needs products that contain richer ingredients to restore hydration and moisture, which may be too “rich” for the skin on the face.
What is TriHex Technology?
Our patented blend of active peptides and botanicals elegantly support your skin’s natural life cycle – promoting the benefits of recycling, rebuilding, and replenishing the skin matrix in order to maintain a healthy glow and youthful appearance.
What are peptides?
Peptides are small molecules comprised of several amino acid chain sequences, which like those in TriHex Technology, can have a lipid carrier to help them more easily absorb into the skin where they can support collagen and elastin, and other important functions. They are synthetically derived and are not based on human and animal-derived materials. ALASTIN uses well-defined peptides which are predictable, therefore we can anticipate their behavior because the amino acid sequence is well known and their function has been demonstrated and proven.
How long will this product last?
This is completely dependent upon use. If using 1 pump, twice a day, it will last approximately 2 months.
Why does this product use an airless pump?
This product uses airless pump packaging. This non-pressurized vacuum dispensing system does not contain a dip tube and instead features a mechanical pump to provide a smoother delivery and more precise dosage. The dispenser also helps maintain the product’s integrity by preventing excessive exposure to air and other contaminants. When using your dispenser for the first time, you may need to “prime” it to access your product.
How do you activate the pump?
Step 1: Tighten the silver collar where it connects to the acrylic bottle.
Step 2: Keeping the cap on, turn the bottle upside down and firmly pat (4 or 5 times) into the palm of your hand.
Step 3: Remove the cap and prime the pump by pressing it several times for the product to begin dispensing. This may take 10-15 pumps.
TIP: If the product does not prime successfully, please repeat both steps. Due to the airless nature of our pumps, this may take a few tries.
Do you underfill the product?
We use state-of-the-art airless packaging, which does not contain dip tubes, but rather a diaphragm that rises to evacuate the product. When you depress the pump, it creates a vacuum effect, drawing the product upwards and will allow for almost all of the product to be dispensed without leftover. The double-wall packaging we use can seem as though there is less product appropriate to the size of the bottle; however, it not only provides extra protection, but our products are overfilled to ensure that the label claim volume is what is actually dispensed.
Is it safe to use during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Please consult with your health care provider.
Are all ALASTIN Skincare products paraben free?
Yes, all ALASTIN Skincare products are paraben-free, as well as gluten-free and cruelty-free.