Hydrafacial is a relaxing skincare treatment that gives your skin a little pick-me-up! It’s non-invasive and gentle, so you don’t have to worry about any pain or downtime. Instead, you get to sit back and relax while the treatment improves your skin’s appearance and health.
HydraFacial is one of the most popular in-office facial treatments. It is a medical-grade resurfacing treatment that is so popular that one is performed every 15 seconds around the world. A 3-step treatment cleanses, exfoliates, and extracts to get rid of impurities and dead skin cells while at the same time quenching skin with vital nutrients like antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. It’s a patented treatment that only licensed and certified medical professionals/estheticians are able to provide.
- If you have trouble with dry skin
- If you are showing the signs of aging
- If you have large pores
- If you have brown spots due to sun damage
- If you have oily and congested skin
- If you have uneven skin tone
- Can be performed on most skin types, including very sensitive complexions.
- Minimal side effects
- No downtime post-treatment
- Smoother, brighter, and more even-toned skin
- A reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, especially around the eyes and mouth
- Clearer pores and less breakouts
- Hydrated skin that’s glowing from within
- A brighter complexion with reduced dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- A youthful-looking complexion with improved elasticity and firmness
- Safe for all skin types, even sensitive skin
- Instant results that last long!
- Some redness after treatment
- Some irritation if you have reactive skin.
- You have acne or pimples
- You have wrinkles
- You have sun-damaged skin
- You do not have active rashes, sunburns
- You are not pregnant
Schedule your treatment appointment out at least two weeks from any event or special occasion.
- Discontinue the use of Isotretinoin (such as Accutane) for 6 months before treatment – unless you have clearance by a clinician.
- Discontinue use of any topical Retin-A or generic tretinoin products for 48 hours before and after your treatment.
- Refrain from any type of exfoliating treatments such as glycolic acids or enzymes to the area for 48 hours before and after your treatment.
- Refrain from any medium and/or deep chemical resurfacing treatments (peels) and laser treatments for 2 weeks before and after your treatment.
- Refrain from waxing and use of depilatories for 48 hours before and after your treatment.
- Discontinue use of over-the-counter acne medications such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid for 48 hours before and after your treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure as well as the use of artificial tanning beds for 72 hours before and after your treatment.
- Wait 1 week after Botox and two weeks after fillers undergo treatment. Botox and fillers can be given on the same day AFTER your treatment.
- For men, shaving is not recommended on the day of treatment. Please shave at least 3 to 4 hours prior to your treatment.
HydraFacial includes the following steps:
- Vortex Exfoliation: A deplaning tool is used to sweep the dead skin cells and debris away.
- Acid Peel: A non-irritant mix of glycolic and salicylic acid hydrates the skin with a nutrient-rich solution to loosen debris from deep inside your pores to allow it to be removed later on. The solution leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed.
- Vortex Extraction: A vacuum will suction all the gunk out of your clogged pores, the strength of the suction can be adjusted by your esthetician.
- Serum Application: The want applies collagen and an antioxidant serum into the skin that promotes hydration and elasticity. This serum helps to diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin tones, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and oiliness.
You’ll be able to resume your daily tasks with no downtime.
- Only wash your face the following morning of your treatment with a gentle cleanser (such as Cetaphil)
- Makeup to be applied the next day recommended
- Avoid heat (hot showers, sauna, and intense cardio)
Many patients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last five to seven days or even longer. One treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin.
Hydrafacial is a quick and easy way to give your skin the love and attention it deserves.
If you’re ready to give your skin a boost, book a Hydrafacial appointment today! You’ll be amazed at the difference it can make. Contact us Today to schedule an appointment.
|Current Price||4 Treatment 10% OFF||6 Treatment 15% OFF||12 Treatment 25% OFF|
HydraFacial (45 min) |
Choice of Booster
| Clarifying HydraFacial (45 min) |
Blue LED Light Therapy
HydraFacial (60 min) |
Lymphatic Drainage, Choice of Booster & LED Light Therapy