For those who are not ready for a surgical facelift, Ultherapy provides proven results in a single treatment for most patients. It relies on ultrasound therapy to go deeper than other noninvasive treatments for collagen stimulation. Through ultrasound imaging energy is delivered precisely to the place where it will benefit you most for natural-looking results that improve over time. Ultherapy is the only FDA-cleared, non-invasive procedure that lifts the neck, chin, and brow, and improves lines and wrinkles on the upper chest.
Why You May Want to Consider Ultherapy?
- If you feel that your face does not reflect your youthful spirit and energy level
- If you determine that your facial sagging and excess skin is a social or career obstacle
- If you show signs of facial aging but still have some skin elasticity
- Ultherapy is non-invasive
- Treatment is customizable
- No downtime
- Natural-looking results
- Long-lasting improvement
- Treatment is quick
- Minimal discomfort
- No effective on significant sagging
- Takes time to see results
What Makes You a Good Candidate for Ultherapy?
- You are healthy and do not have medical conditions that impair healing
- You have a positive outlook and realistic expectation
- You are a non-smoker
How Should You Prepare for Treatment?
Preparation for the procedure is minimal. Regular eating, drinking, exercise, and work routines can be maintained before and immediately after the procedure. You should remove makeup and other skin care products from the target area prior to treatment.
How is Treatment Performed?
- In preparation, your face will be thoroughly cleaned
- Ultrasound gel will be applied to the treatment area.
- Using the treatment applicator tiny amounts of energy will be deposited on the skin
- A sensation of heat and/or tingling may be felt as the energy is being delivered.
- Treatment time will last approximately 30-90 minutes
What Will Recovery Involve?
You can return to your normal activities immediately after your procedure without any post-treatment restrictions or requirements. Your skin might appear flushed at first, but the redness should disappear within a few hours. Some patients experience slight swelling, tingling, or tenderness to the touch, but these are mild and temporary in nature.
How Long Will the Results Last?
Results appear over two to three months, they can last up to a year or more. Since the procedure stimulates a person’s own collagen production, how long the results last depend on the individual. The treatment produces new collagen on the inside, but the individual’s natural aging process will dictate how long that translates into visible results on the outside. Future touch-up treatments can help provide more control over the aging process, which varies by individual.