Say goodbye to the hassle and discomfort of traditional hair removal methods and hello to smooth, hair-free skin with our laser hair removal treatments. Our state-of-the-art laser technology is designed to target hair follicles at their roots, permanently reducing hair growth for a more smooth and silky appearance.
Laser hair removal is a noninvasive technique that uses highly concentrated light to penetrate hair follicles. The laser light is absorbed by the pigment in the hair shaft in the follicle-generating heat which damages the follicle to inhibit future hair growth. Because laser hair removal only affects actively growing hair follicles, it may take several laser hair removal treatments to provide significant hair reduction. Additionally, while laser hair removal effectively slows hair growth, it doesn’t guarantee permanent hair removal. Periodic maintenance treatments may be needed.
- If you want to get rid of unwanted hair on your face
- If you want to get rid of unwanted hair on your chest
- If you want to get rid of unwanted hair on your back
- If you want to get rid of unwanted hair on your legs or arms
- If you want to get rid of unwanted hair on your bikini line.
- You have dark hair and light skin
- You have hair in unwanted places
- You inherited hairs during pregnancy
- You have had hormonal shifts
Do not pluck hair before treatment reduces the efficacy of the laser treatment as the target is absent.
Anyone who has tanned, used a spray tan or gone to a tanning booth should wait until the tan has faded as the pigment in the skin absorbs the laser light and reduces the effectiveness of the treatment.
Special care must be taken for those with darker skin. A less intensive laser should be used to avoid damaging the outer skin. Anyone who has tanned, used a spray tan or gone to a tanning booth should wait until the tan has faded as the pigment in the skin absorbs the laser light and reduces the effectiveness of the treatment.
Our medical professionals will work with you to determine the best laser hair removal treatment for your individual needs and skin type, ensuring that you receive the best possible results. Our treatments are quick, comfortable, and safe, with little to no downtime required.
- A hand-held laser with a focus a beam of light disabling unwanted hair follicles alongside with a cryo cooling system.
- Depending on the area treatment could take minutes or an hour
You might notice redness and swelling for the first few hours after laser hair removal. To reduce any discomfort, apply ice to the treated area. If you have a skin reaction immediately after laser hair removal, the doctor might apply a steroid cream to the affected area. You can expect to see a reduction in the number of hairs in the treated area immediately after the procedure. Two to eight weeks after laser hair removal, you may begin to notice an increase in hair growth in the treated area.
After laser hair removal and between scheduled treatments, avoid sunlight and don’t use a tanning bed for six weeks or as directed by your doctor. Use a broad spectrum SPF30 sunscreen daily.
Laser hair removal doesn’t guarantee permanent hair removal. Some hair could be resistant to the laser treatment or grow again after treatment – although the new hair growth might be finer and lighter in color.
- Area must be shaved 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- The closer the shave the better. If it is your first time, leave a small patch of hair so that your specialist can exam it. (Your Laser Artist will shave it down before beginning the treatment!)
- Bikini services, don’t shave the part where you want to keep the hair.
- No makeup/lotion/deodorant on the day of your appointment (on the treatment area).
- Stay out of direct sunlight for at least 3 days prior to your appointment (& 3 days after).
- Do not use self-tanner or spray tan products for at least 2 weeks before your treatment to avoid potential injury.
- Avoid drinking more than 2 alcoholic beverages 24 hours before your treatment.
- Avoid waxing/threading/tweezing in the area for at least 4 weeks. Shaving is ok!
Important notes: (1) laser services cannot be performed on ladies who are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to conceive. (2) bikini laser services will not be performed on menstruating clients.
- Redness & Bumps are normal.
- Immediately after your treatment, redness & bumps at the treatment area are common; these may last up to 2 hours or longer. It is normal for the treated area to feel like a sunburn for a few hours. You should use a cold compress if the sensitivity continues. If there is any crusting, apply an antibiotic cream. Darker pigmented skin may have more discomfort than lighter skin & may persist longer.
- Cleanse the area treated gently.
- The treated area may be washed gently with a mild soap. The skin should be patted dry & not rubbed during the first 48 hours.
- No makeup & lotion/moisturizer/deodorant for the first 24 hours.
- Keep the treated area clean & dry, if further redness or irritation persists, skip your makeup & moisturizer, & deodorant (for underarms) until the irritation has subsided.
- Dead hairs will begin to shed 5-30 days after your treatment.
- Stubble, representing dead hair being shed from the hair follicle, will appear within 5-30 days from the treatment date. that is normal & they will fall out quickly.
- Exfoliate to speed up hair shedding.
- Anywhere from 5-30 days after the treatment, shedding of the hair may occur & this may appear as new hair growth. It is not new hair growth, but the dead hair pushing its way out of the follicle. You can help the hair come out by washing with a washcloth or a Shobha® Exfoliating Cloth (sold at LH) & shaving.
- Avoid the sun.
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of dark or light spots for 2 months. Use a sunscreen (SPF 25 or higher) at all times throughout the treatment period & for 1-2 months following.
- Do not pick/scratch/wax/thread/tweeze the area.
- Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin. do not use any other hair removal methods or products, other than shaving, on the treated area during the course of your laser treatments, as it will prevent you from achieving the best results.
- Hair growth varies.
- On average, most will experience a level of hairless happiness after 6-9 sessions which will result in not even checking for stubble (yes, it’s life changing!).
Pricing & Services
- Full Face: $120
- Lower Face: $90
- Upper Lip: $30
- Chin: $40
- Side-burns: $40
- Underarms: $50
- Full Arms: $200
- Half Arms: $200
- Full Legs: $400
- Half Legs: $200
- Chest: $80
- Stomach: $150
- Buttocks: $125
- Love Line: $40
- Shoulders: $80
- Full Back: $300
- Bikini: $75
- Brazilian/Groin: $125
- Back/Neck/Shoulders: $300
- Chest/Abdomen: $200
Say goodbye to unwanted hair and hello to smooth, silky skin with our Laser Hair Removal services. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and learn more.