Pectoral Augmentation, also known as pectoral implantation or male chest enhancement is a method for improving chest contour. This procedure has become a popular option, particularly for men who are athletic or go to the gym and want to be able to show off their more sculpted, masculine chests.
- If your chest is asymmetrical or otherwise deformed from birth or by an accident.
- If your under-developed pectoral muscles make you feel self-conscious.
- If you feel self-conscious about a chest gap.
- If you’ve had liposuction in the chest area and too much fat was removed.
- If you are athletic and wish to improve your chest contour.
- Implants can be custom designed to provide a specific shape to your chest.
- You will have a more defined chest appearance.
- You will improve your chest contour and the appearance of muscle thickness or bulk.
- You’ll have increased self confidence.
- You are in general good health.
- You are not satisfied with the results of your weightlifting routine.
- You would like to add definition to your chest or achieve a more masculine physique.
- You feel that pectoral implants would improve your confidence and self-esteem.
Generally, the results of pectoral implant surgery are long-lasting. To ensure these results, it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle and normal weight. You should return to our office for follow-up evaluations at prescribed intervals and if you notice any changes in appearance.