Vaginal Rejuvenation is one way to avoid pain, stress, and embarrassment. There are a variety of vaginal rejuvenation procedures: clitoral hood reduction, monsplasty, labiaplasty, vaginoplasty, and labia majoraplasty. Vaginal Rejuvenation can ensure that a vagina is lubricated, feels tight, and has a lowered chance of urinary incontinence.
- If your muscle strength and surrounding connective tissues have weakened due to childbirth, hormones, estrogen, and aging.
- If you experience pain or soreness during exercise and sexual intercourse.
- If you do not feel much sensation during sex intercourse.
- If you experience urinary incontinence.
- If you shy away from any physical activities and living life to the fullest.
- If you want to improve the look of the genitals.
- Improves self-confidence.
- Improves sexual sensations.
- Reduces bladder incontinence.
- You are in good health who has the following issues can go for surgery.
- You have had the structures of their vagina stretched or otherwise altered as a result of childbirth and/or aging.
- You experience soreness or pain when they partake in sexual activity, when they ride a bike, or when they go horseback riding.
- You experience reduced sensation during vaginal intercourse as a result of multiple vaginal deliveries.
The results of vaginal rejuvenation typically last for a lifetime unless a new vaginal delivery reverses its effects. As you age, all parts of the body relax slightly but the vaginal area should never return to the degree of relaxation experienced prior to surgery. The aging process involves muscle, tissue, and skin throughout the entire body.